Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Preach the Controversy



If you had asked me a year ago I would have probably said " Yes I'm sure Jesus was probably a real dude and he may have even done some good things but I see no reason to believe that he is the Son of God"

My tune has changed, not entirely but it has changed. The more I read about it, the more books and studies that I hear about, the more I am swayed to the idea that Jesus may not have actually existed. I'm not totally convinced one way or another but there seems to be a decent amount of evidence that suggests that Jesus my not have existed at all. But this is now my response to people telling me that we should teach creationism in schools, that we should teach conflicting ideas in science classrooms.
I say why don't church's preach the controversy.

Here are some links to some interesting lectures.

Did Jesus Exist?

Why I think Jesus did not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment